From 20 to 22 June, the Intersolar 2018 will take place in Munich. Milk the Sun will be present with 12 PV experts who will be happy to meet you in person for a good coffee. Our stand number is B3.170.
If you would like to speak with one of our experts, just ask us for an appointment. We are happy to provide you with a free day pass for Intersolar so you can attend our meeting.
In addition to our main topics around our business areas you can expect interesting talks and presentations (see below). Of course, as usual we will also be serving you the best coffee of the Intersolar 😉
Online Marketplace Highlights
- Selling solar systems successfully via the online marketplace
- Marketing strategies for turnkey projects: cooperation with EPCs and developers
- Strategies for investing in PV systems
Extensive service portfolio
- Professional transaction support: from (risk) valuation to financing solution and settlement
- Technical plant operation: from the one-time inspection to the maintenance up to the overall operation management
- Yield increase: from cleaning to nano-coating
- Commercial protection: tailor-made insurance and/or warranty extension solutions
Free PV system management
- Understandable asset management for a single asset or an entire portfolio
- Keeping track of deadlines: managing appointments and expiring contracts
- Yield data aggregation in the clear cockpit
Talks and presentations (each at booth B3.170)
- Wed, 20 June, 12 pm: Attorney Roberto Pera, Roedl & Partner
Italy is planning subsidies for PV systems again: how will the market develop in 2018?
(Lecture from 12 noon to 12:30 in German, from 12:30 to 13:00 in Italian)
- Thu, 21 June, 2 pm: Milk the Sun & meteocontrol
When is the cleaning of ground-mounted PV systems worthwhile in Germany?
Presentation of the study on the cleaning of open space photovoltaic plants (in German)
- Thu, 21 June, 3 pm: Giovanni Giusiano, BIT Spa
The GSE inspections and the future of PV in Italy (in English and Italian)
– The most common rule violations and how to avoid them (including practical examples)
– What are the chances of implementation without feed-in tariff? Focus: costs, plant type and building permit process