Milk the Sun is pleased to announce its attendance at the 15th Renewable Energy Finance Forum in London next week at the Jumeirah Carlton Hotel – London: 18th – 19th September www.reff-europe.com
Milk the Sun is pleased to announce its attendance at the 15th Renewable Energy Finance Forum in London next week. As we continue our expansion into the UK market Milk the Sun believes that attendance at such an established event is vital in building constructive relationships with important players in the PV industry, both in the UK and in Europe generally.
REFF Europe seeks to unite the continent’s renewable energyfinance community to assess how new sources of financing can be accessed, discover how technological breakthroughs are changing the economics of renewable energy projects, and to evaluate how government policy is shaping the road ahead for this dynamic sector.
An expert panel of key decision-makers from European government and industry will be present, including:
* The Right Honourable Michael Fallon MP – Minister of State for Business and Energy, UK
* Hans van Steen – Head of Unit, Directorate-General for Energy, European Commission
* Graham Weale – Chief Economist, RWE AG
* Shaun Kingsbury – Chief Executive Officer, UK Green Investment Bank
* Cheryl Fisher – Director – Energy Department, Projects Directorate, European Investment Bank
* Eddie O’Connor – Founder and CEO, Mainstream Renewable Power
The Milk the Sun media team will be providing both our German and English language blog with an extended piece concerning the forum, and how it is helping to shape the European solar and why such events are key to building a robust global PV industry.
If you are interested in attending REFF Europe then you are able to register online now at;